The Organization reserves the right to make changes to these Rules by giving prior verbal and written communication to the head of each team.
At the Organizing Committee's behalf, special insurance will be stipulated for all members of AICS teams for eventual injury during matches, under penalty of exclusion.
Before the start of the tournament, each participant (head, coach, assistant and players) will be asked to sign the release in which it is specified that the organization is not responsible for any accidents that may occur.
Each team must comply with the following conditions:
- The men's tournament is reserved for over 40 players born before 1978
- Each team can have only 1 palyer over 35
- Each team must consist of a minimum of 7 players up to a maximum of 12
- Each player must document, under penalty of exclusion, to be in possession of the appropriate certificate of fitness for the year of reference
- Each team must have two game uniforms of different colours and with the same numbering;
- In case of expulsion from the race, the player will be automatically disqualified in the next game
- After the start of the tournament, the exchange of players between the registered teams is not allowed. The teams involved will be penalized with the complete elimination of their ranking. Should this occur during semi-finals or finals, the teams will be disqualified
- The entry fee must be paid no later than 1 month before the start date of the tournament. The registration fee is $euro; 150; in case the team does not use the overnight stay through the organization, the fee will be € 300
- Compared to the FIBA regulation (International Basketball Federation), the only exceptions are the following changes: the playing time (four) will be 8 minutes
each; the intervals between 1st and 2nd time and between 3rd and 4th time will be 3 minutes long, while the interval between 2nd and 3rd time will be 5 minutes
long. In case the match should finish after the regular time, 3 minutes of extra time will be played. During the group stage if two or more teams finish the first
phase with the same score, the classification will be determined according to the result of the respective direct match. In case three or more teams gain the same score, the ranking will be based on the basket quotient.